- Variable bowling speeds up to 100kph (60mph).
- Fully adjustable for full pitch & short pitch deliveries Includes automatic 12 ball feeder.
- Easy to assemble & store.
- Able to produce inswing & outswing deliveries.
- To be used EXCLUSIVELY with Paceman Light Balls for safety & performance only.
- Requires Mains Power supply.
- Adult supervision required.
- Supplied with 13 Paceman Light Balls.
- ( Sent Direct from the supplier. Delivery time 2-3 days )
- Brand: Hunts County
Bought this for my 9 and 10 year old sons to develop their batting technique. Juniors need to face consistent bowling at stages to practice particular strokes, and this unit is ideal to do that. We take it to our local Cricket club nets to practice regularly. Would definitely recommend for the junior player to build reaction time, confidence and hone skills. The Heater Slider is suitable for Juniors players from U10's upwards. The skilled senior may prefer the larger more professional bowing machines as 100kph can seem somewhat slow. Speed settings go from 1-10, and unit winds up to the given speed in about 30 seconds from switch on. My kids have quite quickly progressed up to speed 10 100kph, and now speed 5 seems rather tame. Balls are lighter than traditional corky's, and can be influenced by cross wind at lower speeds. The 12 ball feeder is a must have, with balls being discharged at around 7 second intervals. Also ensures that players can face a steady delivery of 12 balls in a short space of time. Can be put up and taken down easily, BUT make sure you have a long sports bag to store it safely and transport it. Don't forget to take your extension lead to the nets, as the power lead from unit is only 2-3 metres long.
ben, lytham st. annes